Brief notes to help you get more from each day’s reading.
These notes are for use with the Bible Reading Planner, a convenient way of planning your daily reading.
The plan will give you a chapter to read every day for a year, giving you an overview of the whole Bible and its message. Follow our six easy steps; notes are provided for each day’s reading.
- Step 1 – Week 1 Introduction
- Step 2 – Weeks 2-3 Genesis and Matthew (1)
- Step 3 - Weeks 4-6 Genesis and Matthew (2)
- Step 4 – Weeks 7-10 Genesis and Matthew (3)
- Step 5 – Weeks 11-26 Mark, Luke, John, Exodus to Ruth
- Step 6 – Weeks 27-52 Acts and the Epistles, Joshua to Malachi, Revelation
The notes are written by the members of Bishop’s Stortford Christadelphians – people of various ages and different backgrounds. Need help? Contact the authors at: email@example.com with your questions.
More advanced readers may wish to follow the Bible Companion Planner which will take you through the whole Bible in a year.
Why read the Bible for yourself?
- Because it is God’s message to you.
- To find out what it really says, without relying on the interpretation of others.
- For practical advice on daily living.
- To obtain hope for the future.
- To understand Bible prophecy and what it tells us about world events.
- Because it is a good read.